Play of the day

Record 36-37 for 2.42 units

July 25, 2010

Brewers -138








Totals system

I have been working on a system for predicting baseball totals

July 25, 2010

No plays today.

Totals System record 16-15 for -0.03 units






Friday, April 30, 2010

The sport of kings is a royal headache for gamblers.

The Kentucky Derby will run tomorrow and I will probably bet on it. Nothing big, just an action bet. If someone were to ask me "Which sport is the toughest to beat?" I would reply horse racing. The take is huge. Where I live, the tracks takeout 17 percent on Win, Place and Show bets. Over 20 percent on exacta bets and 25 percent on trifecta bets. Those numbers are extremely hard to beat. I have never known, seen or heard about anyone who can make a long term profit betting on horse racing. I will probably go to a Off Track Betting Parlor tomorrow. I haven't been there in awhile. It's a fun experience. The fun part is the excitement of the crowd cheering for their horse to win. You see losing tickets all over. I have seen them stuffed in drinking glasses and I have seen a ticket laying in a urinal. Then there's the guy who picks them up off the floor and scans them in the automated teller machine. He's hoping to find a winning ticket that someone threw away. That guy might be me after race 7 or so. (I'm only kidding)

No comments:

Post a Comment