Play of the day

Record 36-37 for 2.42 units

July 25, 2010

Brewers -138








Totals system

I have been working on a system for predicting baseball totals

July 25, 2010

No plays today.

Totals System record 16-15 for -0.03 units






Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Should I pay to see the Mayweather-Mosely fight?

I'm thinking about ordering the Mayweather-Mosely fight on Pay Per View. Floyd Mayweather is a great fighter, but his fighting style is boring to watch. He floats like a butterfly and stings like a mosquito. I want to see two guys standing toe to toe and slugging it out. I want to watch someone get knocked out. Floyd Mayweather will never slug it out with anyone. Shane Mosely is a great fighter, but his best years are behind him. Shane Mosely doesn't have the hand speed to beat Mayweather. Will this be an entertaining fight with good exchanges between the two fighters? Will it be a boring fight with Mosely stalking Mayweather around the ring unable to land any significant punches? I'm predicting the latter.

1 comment:

  1. Mayweather will be forced to fight by the later rounds

    ReplyDelete