Play of the day

Record 36-37 for 2.42 units

July 25, 2010

Brewers -138








Totals system

I have been working on a system for predicting baseball totals

July 25, 2010

No plays today.

Totals System record 16-15 for -0.03 units






Thursday, April 29, 2010

Bad luck?

A lot of people complain about bad luck when they lose at gambling. I don't believe in bad luck there is always other reasons why people lose when they're gambling. I will point out a few reasons that people lose money gambling.

1. Not learning from your mistakes. Everybody makes mistakes it's a fact of life. Smart people learn from their mistakes, while others don't. They keep making the same mistake over and over again.

2. Low self esteem. This is a bankroll killer. I know people that self sabotage when things go good. They don't feel like they deserve to win, so they find a way to lose. I know a few people that would rather lose than win because they feel more comfortable losing. It's like they are punishing themselves for some unexplained reason.

3. Lack of focus. You can become a jack of all trades and a master of none. When I play poker, I play Limit Hold'em, No limit Hold'em and Pot Limit Hold'em. The result is i'm a mediocre player in all three games. I should pick one type of game and learn everything I can about that game. I also lose focus while sitting down and playing. I have other things on my mind and I don't notice when a player changes gears.

No comments:

Post a Comment