Play of the day

Record 36-37 for 2.42 units

July 25, 2010

Brewers -138








Totals system

I have been working on a system for predicting baseball totals

July 25, 2010

No plays today.

Totals System record 16-15 for -0.03 units






Wednesday, May 19, 2010

I can't get into hockey.

I feel like i'm the only person in Chicago that isn't wild about the Blackhawks. I have tried to get excited about them. I have watched all of their play-off games or should I write most of their play-off games? I lose interest and usually wind up changing the channel. I never played hockey and it wasn't shown on television until recently. The previous owner didn't want Blackhawks games to be shown on television. If you aren't from Chicago, google Blackhawks, Bill Wirtz and television to find out what i'm writing about. Since I couldn't watch the games on television, I decided to not follow the Blackhawks. Now all of a sudden i'm supposed to fall in love with them. It doesn't work like that for me. I don't know this team and quite frankly I don't care about this team.

No comments:

Post a Comment